Swing2App may decline or cancel app approval if:
1.Apps that include or promote online casinos, sports betting, gambling or pornography (basically the same policies as established in App Store and Play Store)
2. Apps that lack app functionality or design (apps that have poor image quality, such as icons, or apps that only create apps and have nothing in the menu)
3. Apps created only with basic settings in Swing2App (apps that the user does not do anything, and when they first enter the app production, they only apply for the content set)
4. Apps that are considered inappropriate by the Swing2App Operations Team (apps that are different from the description, or are violent or slanderous etc.)
5. Swing2App prototype – push, web view-created app
6. Apps created only with basic settings in swing (apps that the user does not do anything, and when they first enter the app production, they only apply for the content set)
7. Private apps
8. If you link to a homepage or to apps created by another service other than Swing2App, *Especially if you put a website link on your home screen.
9. If there are no bulletin boards and posts, the ads will not be applied, *To apply bulletin boards and posts, ads must be loaded.
10. If it is difficult to view menus and contents
For apps created with the above content, we refuse to review the free commercial version app.
Please check the terms and conditions for free commercial version.
▶ View the terms and conditions of the free commercial version app