How to Release the Manual for Free Commercial App Play Store
The approved free commercial version of the app can be released by the user directly registered in the Play Store or OneStore.
Launching the free commercial version of the App Play Store is the same as the existing App Play Store.
Just remember one point!!
*From the price and distribution menu – check the ‘Include advertising’.
*Please check that the free commercial version includes ads for the swing2app itself, as the app is included.
For more information, please refer to the Play Store app registration post.
▶ For more information on how to get the Play Store app registered, please refer to this post.
▶ Where to download approved free commercial apps?
When you apply for a free commercial version, the swing2app team will review the app and approve it.
(If it is rejected, please check the reason for the refusal on your e-mail)
Once the approval is complete, we’ll send you an email to complete the approval. *You will receive a mail on your swing2app account.
The free commercial version will re-create your app and you’ll be able to re-receive it in 5 to 10 minutes.
In a few moments, you will receive a free commercial version of the app’s mail.
Users can download the APK file by pressing the [Download App] button on the mail. *In addition to the PC version mail *Swing2App homepage-App operation page-Version control, You can download the APK file directly.
Naturally!! You can also install the app directly on your phone.
Open the mailbox on your phone, download and install it. (Only available for Android phones)
STEP.1 App Version-Attach Production APK File
When you enter the console site, the first thing you need to do is select the [Create Application] button to create the app.
In the Create Application window, the default language is – English (United States), enter the app name (title), and then select Create.
If you select the App Release menu in the left category, the app release page opens on the right.
Select the [Manage] button on the production here.
Please select [Create Release].
You can register the APK file.
You can register the file by selecting [Browse file], or drop it to the appropriate window to register the APK file.
▶ Where do I get apk files??
-As mentioned above, the APK file can be attached to the apk file sent by email after free commercial approval on the swing2app.
-Swing2App homepage – Manager page – You can download the APK file directly from the Manage Version.
★ Do you know that Play Store registration is only available for apps that have been converted to a paid version or free commercial versions?
The free version is not available in the store, so please switch to a paid app.
STEP.2 Store Registration Information
*Please enter only the information in blue [*] shape.
Others are optional, so only enter if applicable.
1. Title: Enter the app name.
2. Short Description: Briefly describe the app.
3. Long description: Enter a more specific introduction to the app. You can write a lot, so please put a phrase that describes your app in detail.
4. Screenshot: Attach the screenshot image by capturing the screen when running the app. (Up to 8)
Please check the size for the screenshot and see the precautions above.
5. Enter a high-resolution icon: Attach an image for the app icon. *Size confirmation
6. Enter a graphic image: Attach the graphic image to be shown at the top of the market. *Size confirmation
7. Application Type: Select whether the app is an application or a game.
8. Category: Select the category of the app. You can tap the arrow to see different category types.
9. Content rating: Content rating is not written in the menu, but is filled out by filling out a questionnaire in the next menu [Content rating]. So you can just pass by here.
10. Email: This field is required. Write the contact email.
If you have created a site linked to the app as it is (Push, Web View Style)
☞ Play Store privacy URL
After all the input, please click the Save Button at the bottom to save it.
STEP.3 Content Rating
The Content Rating menu is the step to determining the app’s content (the app’s category) and rating it.
Please select [Continue].
1. Enter your email address.
2. Please re-enter your email address.
3. Select App Category: Select the Step 2 category from the store listing. Please select the same category.
*If you don’t have a category similar to your app’s personality, you can choose the utility, productivity, and other types that appear last.
You should also choose your category carefully.
When reviewing an app, you may be denied review if you select something that is not related to the category.
[Check out questionnaire]
Once a category selection is completed, a survey for the rating is conducted.
You can view the captured screen and type as it is. (However, the survey content will change slightly depending on the category).
When the questionnaire item check is completed, press the [Save Questionnaire] button, and then click the [Calculate] button to complete it.
*You should also check the questionnaire items honestly. If the app contains images of sexual activity or violence, you should check “Yes” and make sure that you get the appropriate rating. Please note that the mis-putting of ratings may also be rejected by the reviewing process.
Complete the item input screen, and the rating setting is completed.
Always press the [Save Draft] button at the bottom when the content is complete.
* If you want to set a new rating, proceed by selecting the [Start New Questionnaire] icon at the bottom.
STEP.4 Pricing and Distribution
1. Choose how to distribute: Check the app’s personality to make sure if the app is free or paid.
2. Country: Check all country selections. (If you have any special cases, you can choose your own country)
[Check survey items]
1. Apps mainly for children: Newly added questions to check whether the app is suitable for children. Check ‘No’.
★2. Include ads: This item is to check whether the app is applied to the ad, such as AdMob. Check “Yes” because this is an app with ads.
3. Check the content guidelines.
4. Check that you agree to U.S export regulations.
STEP.5 Ready to launch
When you select the [Ready to publish] button, the message window ‘Your app is ready to publish’ will appear.
It is the first step back to release. You must go to the Versioning page and select the Publish app.
Select [App Release] to go to the page.
On the App Release page, choose the Start Rollout to the Production button.
A message pops up in the Play Store saying that your app will become available to all users in Play Store.
Press [OK] here and you’re done.
STEP.6 App launch completed
When the production launch begins, the status is checked as ‘pending publication’ while the review is in progress.
After 2-3 hours, when the review is complete, the status of the app will change to “Published”.