- Promote Swing2App on your blog, homepage or social media.
You'll receive the highest advertising fees whenever Swing2App products are sold
Apply for an affiliate program - Qualify after reviewing on Swing2App
Promote the provided links through various media such as blog, homepage, SNS, etc.
Take 20-40 profits from the sales of your customers.
We will inform you the rate of return for the purchase of Swing2App Pass.
If you sell a one-month Swing2App ticket, you will earn 30%.
20% profit is generated when selling a 6-month Swing2App ticket.
When you sell a 12-month Swing2App pass, you get 15% profit.
*The settlement amount is settled excluding 10% VAT of the sale amount.
Sales of users who accessed my ads are my lifetime revenue
From now on, make money
For any other questions, please check through the inquiry or frequently asked questions.
[Affiliate Program Manager]
1. The Affiliate Program settlement unit price table may be changed on a six-month basis.
2. Reassessment of the affiliate program targets every 6 months. (Performance check for 6 months)
3. If the company determines that the activity is inappropriate or that the activity is insufficient after the examination, the authority may be forfeited.
4. If it is judged to be the purpose of using your own discount, not the profit purpose of promoting the affiliate program, you may be reimbursed.
5. Affiliate revenue applies only to *Swing2App General Pass-Basic, Expandable and Premium only. (Plug-in products, frugal products, and packaged products are not applicable)
6. Affiliate program management can be found on the Swing2App homepage Manager page → My Menu → Affiliate Program.
7. Users who are counted as users of affiliate programs are only new members who are new to Swing2App. (Existing subscribers are excluded)
8. Settlement will be settled only for the actual payments made, such as deposits and card payments, among those who accessed the user’s affiliate URL.(If a free coupon is used, it is not counted)
9. Settlement is on the 1st of each month, and is calculated after counting sales for the previous month up to the 25th.