Swing2App service operated by Swing2App Co., Ltd. will proceed with the Play Store and App Store upload agency when requesting a store upload application after creating an app.
In this regard, we will inform you of the terms and conditions related to the use of Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
|App Store and Play Store Upload Requirements|
- For issues related to the policies of the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, Swing2App only announces, but does not resolve the issues.
- Swing2App does not consult on issues related to the App Store, Play Store, etc. that are not related to the app.
- In the App Store and Play Store, if the content protected by intellectual copyright is used without permission, the name is stolen with the same name as the app released on the market, or the trademark is stolen, neither the Play Store nor the App Store app will be registered.
- Even if the evaluation is rejected at the time of proxy registration and it is not released in the market normally, the agency fee is not refundable for an app that has already been registered (app that has applied for upload).
- Swing2App is not responsible for sanctions and damage caused by the distribution (publishing) service of each store.
- AdMob service provided by Google also does not provide consultation and technical information.
- Swing2App does not handle Apple or Google developer account registration.
- Swing2App only handles uploading services on Play Store and App Store.*We do not sell or promote users’ apps, such as exposing them to the top of the store, raising search rankings, etc.*App exposure rankings on the Play Store continue to change according to Google filtering. App impressions may continue to change during filtering, such as first appearing and then dropping in the rankings.*The Play Store does not reveal the app name search even if the app is released normally. There’s nothing wrong with not being searched, and after determining the degree of app activation, Google converts it to exposure. (switch to exposure after a period of time)
- In case of rejection of Google or Apple upload review, we will send you an e-mail with the rejection and actions taken *Re-examination will be conducted at no additional cost.Re-examination is possible only when the user confirms the actions listed in the e-mail and responds.*If you do not reply to the action within one week (7 days), the upload will be paused and treated as pending registration. (If you contact us again even during pending registration, we will proceed with a re-examination.)
- Tickets for App Store and Play Store upload are only available on the paid version of the app. (You can use it together after paying for a paid app ticket, not available in the free version)
- The Play Store and the App Store review period takes 7 days.
|Google Play Store Usage Policy|
1. How to Launch the Play Store
Be sure to register the app on the Play Store! You must create your own Google Developer Account. [How to create a Google Developer Account]
- If the user can register the app directly with the developer account, please register it directly after paying for the Swing2App fee. [How to launch Play Store app]
- If it is difficult to register directly, you can upload it by proxy. Please purchase the Play Store upload ticket ($5,000 won) and apply for upload.
(Manager → Manage Version → Production History page → Click [Play Store Upload Request] button to apply).
- If you apply after filling out the contents on the upload application, the person in charge of Google uploads will register it for you.
- It takes 7 days to review the Play Store app.
2. Play Store App Policy Violation (Reject Case)
–We do not register the following cases, and it is difficult to launch the Play Store due to policy violations:–
- Unauthorized use of copyright-protected content, theft of the name with the same name as a commercially available app, or theft of trademark rights *Not available for release
- The Google Play Store policy does not allow content or services that encourage online gambling, such as online casinos, sports betting, lottery tickets, or gambling games that offer cash or other goods as prizes. *Not available
- Apps that sell alcohol, cigarettes, nicotine, electronic cigarettes or contain related content are not allowed. *Not available
- Apps that contain or promote pornography such as porn are not allowed. In general, we do not allow content intended to be sexually gratifying. *Not available
- Apps such as gift certificates, mobile phone micro-payment commercialization, and micro-payment cash are banned by Google regarding the Information and Communication Act and the Financial Act. *Not available
- Apps selling financial products, financial consulting, loans, cryptocurrencies, binary options or providing related products and services are not permitted.
- Copyright/Intellectual Property Rights Violation: In case of unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights of a third party or other company. In particular, uploading third-party content or video and generating advertising revenue from the app will not be approved.
- Insufficient app production – This is the case when the design quality such as icon images is low or there is no content in the app.
- We don’t do store paid apps on behalf of user. Only free apps are available on your behalf, but if you want to sell the app, you have to register it yourself.
- Web-view and push version apps (web apps connected to websites) must submit supporting documents in accordance with the Google Web-view policy.
In order to prove that the site connected to the app is owned by you or the company (company), you must submit prior notice documents such as business registration certificate and website domain registration confirmation.
The web-view app can be released without any problems when submitting documents.
- When making web apps – web-views and push apps, there is a high probability that an app created by connecting only a web link (URL) owned by a famous brand other than your own homepage will be rejected.
** If you hang up portal sites, SNS, YouTube, or famous websites such as Naver, you cannot release them due to violation of ownership.
- Prohibition of contents such as sales of imitation luxury goods, replica products, illegal copying products, etc.
- Ban on release of apps related to COVID-19_ Added policy in March 2020
- Selling products other than physical products – Digital products, donations, sponsorships, subscriptions, etc. must be equipped with the Google in-app payment module. * Unable to use electronic payment module such as general card payment
If Google requests in-app payment, registration is required, and if you do not respond, the release will not be possible. (If you do not set in-app payment, you must also remove all payment functions)
*In-app fee: 15% in-app payment fee for annual sales of 1 billion or less, 30% fee for 1 billion or more
The web app must be installed directly on the user’s website, and the app created as a general prototype can be developed through Swing to App development, but the development cost varies depending on the internal volume of the app.
Costs can be provided after consultation.
*The reasons for refusal of the review above do not include all cases on the Play Store. This is a typical case, and more diverse contents may come out during the actual examination.
3. Play Store Policy Changes
- Change update settings_2018.04 policy change
Due to the Google policy change in April, the update window does not appear immediately in the app when updating, and it has been changed to receive updates through the Play Store.
– Play Store does not support soft updates. Therefore, if you have updated the app, you must update to the corresponding version of the app in the Play Store.
– On Android phones, even if the app downloaded from the Play Store is updated, a separate update guide window does not appear when running the app.
– It is automatically updated on the user’s device according to the Google Play update settings set for each Android phone.
It is the user’s choice whether to update or not for each user, so the time to reflect the app update on the phone is also different.
- Old version Android phone not supported_2019.01 policy change
Apps released on the Google Play Store cannot be used on mobile phones with Android version 4.3 or lower.
In older versions of Android phones, Google no longer supports the app, so even if the app is released on the Play Store, users using that version cannot install the app.
- Google App Filtering
Even if the Google app is normally released on the Play Store, the app may suddenly go down after a certain period of time.
(Filtering after the app is released is more difficult than the initial screening because the researcher directly checks the contents.)
When the app is deleted, Google sends the reason for the policy violation to the user’s Google developer account email.
If you check the contents and follow the measures, the app will be restored again unless there is a violation of the policy. _Please understand that we do not resolve issues that occur after the app is released.
- App search exposure policy change_2019.10 policy
*Changed App Search Exposure Policy: No search by app name
Even if the app is released on the Play Store, the app is not immediately searched or exposed on the Play Store.
In order to prevent indiscriminate launch of apps due to changes in Google’s algorithm, we are changing search exposure after determining the degree of activation (number of app installations) of released apps.
Therefore, the app name may not be immediately exposed when the app is released, and if there is no problem after checking the usage status of the app, it will be converted to exposure.
Users are encouraged to download the app using the release URL link. After some time, the app name search will be exposed.
- Submit web-view app prior notice document_2020.01 Policy
*Submission of documentary evidence according to Google’s web-view spam policy
When releasing on the Play Store as a web-view or push version app, you must submit a business registration certificate and website domain registration information documents that can confirm the business information of the website.
*Web-view spam policy is a policy to determine whether the website linked to the app belongs to the user or not to use someone else’s website without permission.
Therefore, if you submit the above proof documents from the application review submission, you can release the app without any problems.
If you are uploading to us, we will receive the documents and submit them together. If you are uploading directly, please submit the documents in the store registration information.
(You can also send the documents by e-mail in advance after applying for upload. Market Upload Team’s e-mail address: email@example.com)
*If you use other websites, Naver, Daum, etc. portals, SNS, YouTube, or someone else’s website without permission, it is a violation of webview domain ownership and cannot be released on the Play Store.
- Prohibition of automatic update (soft update) in the app_ 2020.03 Policy
New Google Policy: “Apps distributed through Google Play may not modify, replace or update themselves using methods other than Google Play’s update mechanism.”
A new policy has been added to prohibit in-app automatic updates.
– Please do not use the app update during the Play Store review. (If the app version is different during the review, the app review will be rejected)
– If you update the Play Store after the app is released, you must update the App to the corresponding version on the Play Store as well.
*When using the Play Store app, please select either a soft update or a hard update (reinstall the app) to proceed with the update.
*Existing user action
For Play Store app users, if the last update is a soft update, change to a hard update and update the new version APK file to the Play Store.
- Required to apply in-app payment module when selling digital products within the app _ Policy reflection date January 20, 2021 * Existing apps will be reflected from September 30, 2021
In the future, if you distribute an app that sells digital products (excluding physical products) within the app, you cannot use existing electronic payment services such as card payment, and only the Google in-app payment module can be applied.
Apple is already applying Apple’s in-app payment module when selling digital products.
Since the Google Play Store is also subject to change, if you are preparing such a shopping mall app, please check the policy in advance and refer to it.
*View details of Google in-app payment module policy: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9858738
Existing users must also remove mobile electronic payments (Pay App, Naver Pay, etc.) from the app in accordance with the policy change date and change all of them to in-app.
|Apple App Store Usage Policy|
1. How to launch the app store
To register an app in the App Store, you can create a developer account for your user account or register as a Swing2App account.
*Apple developer registration fee is $99 for 1 year. *The fee must be renewed every year. [How to create an Apple Developer account]
The app store can’t be uploaded directly by the user and can only be uploaded by proxy on Swing2App.
*For Swing2App company account registration, please check the following.
2. Precautions for registering on behalf of the App Store
If it is difficult to create an App Store Apple developer account, you can also register as a Swing2App account.
- In the App Store, the name of the developer is listed as the company name of ‘Swing2App Co.Ltd’.
- Since the account is registered with Swing2App, the user cannot use the App Store Connect (developer) site.
* You cannot respond to comments or user comments running on the App Store, and app statistics cannot be checked.
- App Store does not provide the number of app downloads.
- As apps from other users work together in one account, if user violates the Apple policy and the app is stopped, the use of other apps may also be suspended.
- Due to sanctions in the App Store, the app may be deleted and the account may be deleted. In this case, the Swing2App is unable to respond or handle anything.
- If you request an account of the company or company in the app store after registering the app on your behalf, you must use your Apple developer account.
- If you sell a paid app, you must create a developer account for your users, and the price can only be set at the price point provided by Apple, so you must contact us in advance.
3. How to Apply for App Store Upload
- Purchase the App Store Upload Ticket ($20) along with the Swing2App paid app pass.
- Apply by clicking the Manager → Manager Version → Production History page → [App Store Upload Request] button.
- After entering the items in the market upload application and clicking the Apply button, the application will be delivered to the Swing2App iOS representative.
* When applying for upload, if you have an Apple developer account, enter the developer ID and password / If you do not have an Apple developer account, please agree to the proxy registration for Swing to App.
- We will proceed to upload the App Store with the content. _ Within 1 weeks of the examination period
(Due to many cases where the screening is rejected, the time required for approval may be longer.)
*Note: The App Store cannot be uploaded directly by the user, and can only be uploaded on behalf of the Swing2App. (The source required when registering the App Store, it cannot be accessed by anyone other than the app developer)
4. App Store App Policy Violation (Rejection Case)
-The following cases are violations of Apple policy and issues related to release.-
- If it is judged that it violates the policies set by Apple, the upload request can be canceled with Swing2App’s authority.
- Apple may require a developer account of the company, except for individual users, for apps made by corporations, companies, and companies.
- Apps that promote online gambling, such as online casinos, spot bets, lotteries or game games that offer cash or other prizes, are not allowed. (Not available for release)
- Apps that sell alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, electronic cigarettes or contain related content are not allowed. (Not available for release)
- Apps that contain or promote pornography, such as pornography, are not permitted. In general, content intended for sexual satisfaction is not permitted. (Not available for release)
- Apps such as gift certificates, mobile phone micro-payments merchandising, and small payment cashing are apps prohibited by Apple in relation to the Information and Communication act and the Financial Law. (Not available for release)
- Prohibition of content such as sales of imitation luxury goods, replica products, and counterfeit products (Not available for release)
- Apps that sell financial products, financial consulting, loans, cryptocurrencies, binary options or provide related products and services are not permitted.
- Copyright/Intellectual Property Rights Violation : In case of unauthorized use of the intellectual property rights of a third party or other company. In particular, if you upload third-party content or video and generate advertising revenue in the app, approval is not allowed.
- *Important* When making an app, prototype -web-view and push-made apps (web apps that connect websites such as home pages) need to go through a review before you can know whether they are released or not.
Although it is not unconditionally rejected because it is a web app, there are some apps that cannot be released due to such cases.
* Apps created by linking web links owned by other brands (Naver, Daum, Instagram, etc.) other than the website owned by the user will not be approved.
* Non-mobile web versions of the PC version of the web will be rejected. The website must be connected to the mobile web.
* Please note that the upload ticket fee is not refundable for apps that have been registered in the App Store even if the store launch is rejected.
- Apps for internal use: Apps that are used only inside the company (used only by company employees) or that only specific users are allowed to use are difficult to launch in the App Store.
- Apps that do not use the functions required by the app: Apps that connect only external web links (URLs) or that do not have the content of the app are not approved by Apple because they determine that they do not use the app feature.
- Collection of personal information: When the app asks for the user’s gender, contact information, and address, which are not required. (If the information is not necessary to use the app at the time of membership registration, the review will be rejected)
- Sales of products other than physical products – Digital products, donations, sponsorships, subscriptions, etc. must be equipped with the Apple in-app payment module. * Electronic payment modules such as general card payments are not available
If Apple requests in-app payment, registration is mandatory, and if you do not respond, the release will not be possible. (If you do not set in-app payment, you must also remove all payment functions)
*In-app fee: 15% in-app payment fee for annual sales of 1 billion or less, 30% fee for 1 billion or more
The web app must be installed directly on the user’s website, and we can work with Swing2App development for an app created as a general prototype of Swing2App, but the development cost varies depending on the internal volume of the app.
Costs can be provided after consultation.
- If the app has a login function, you must submit a login-enabled demo account, and if you link other login functions to the app, you must also add the Apple login function.
If you have linked logins such as KakaoTalk, Facebook, Naver, etc. in addition to normal logins in the web-view or push app on which the website is hung, you must also add an Apple account login.
It is not applicable if only general website login or app login is provided.
- Any mention of institution names such as hospitals, government institutions, and schools in app contents is a violation of intellectual property rights and the App Store rejects the review. _ March 2020 policy added
If you have to release an app under the name of a specific institution, you may be subject to sanctions.
You may not be able to upload through Swing2App, and you may need to create and register a developer account under the name of the organization.
- Ban on the release of apps related to COVID-19 _ Added policy in March 2020
*The reasons for refusal of review above do not include all cases in the App Store. This is a typical case, and more diverse contents may come out during the actual examination.