You can apply for refunds of unused vouchers and tickets after purchasing them on Swing2App.
However, please note that no refund will be made after the voucher and product has been used.
- A refund will be made in full on the day the paid ticket is purchased, but no refund will be made if the number of days used is deducted.
- There will be no partial refund for the rest of the period even after 1 day of purchase.
- If payment is made by credit card and electronic payment, the refund proceeds after 30 days of payment, the refund will be processed in the amount excluding 10% of the card fee.
- Swing Store(shopping mall payment module) products will be refunded within 5 days
– If the refund is made within 5 to 30 days after the payment date, conditional refund will be made with amount excluding 10% of commission.
*If the app is approved for subscription, refund may be difficult even within that period. (Refund will be made after checking pay app.)
*Refund is not possible after 30 days have passed.
- Refunds will not be issued for coupons and free tickets, even if not used.
*For how to request a refund, please refer to the ‘How to pay a refund’ section below.