Swing2App Budget Package Product ($330)
1. What is a Swing2App Budget packaged product?
Swing2App budget packaged product offers (Paid app 2 years pass + Play Store upload ticket + App Store Upload ticket) as a Swing2App pass packaged product.
The basic paid app pass is available at a 50% discount compared to monthly payments.
※$792 for 2 years monthly – $20 for 2 years
So it’s cheaper! It is a package product that can be used.
1) It is a packaged product and a voucher that converts a free app to a paid version.
2) If you use the app made in the Swing2App on the market such as Play Store, App Store and commercialize it, you need to purchase a pass. (Paid version conversion).
3)Paid app pass purchases will be applied immediately, so please pay after making the final app.
4)When you purchase a budget package, a Play Store upload ticket (1) + App Store upload ticket (1) are provided free of charge.
2. Feature package
1)Offer 50% discount on monthly payment for basic products $
792 → $330 (tax included)
2)Free Play Store Upload Ticket (1) + App Store Upload Ticket (1)
3)500MB app storage, 50 bulletin boards, 4 chat rooms (10 users)
3. How to use the package
1)When the app production is completed, please go to the Manager page → Online Stores → Vouchers & Tickets, ticket purchase page to buy [swing2App package products].
*Your ticket will be counted as soon as you purchase it, so make sure to create the app, test it out, and make the final payment.
2) Check the purchase quantity of packaged goods and set the desired period of purchase. eg. Purchase quantity 1 = 2 years, purchase quantity 2 = 4 years.
3)When purchasing a ticket, the number of days of use is immediately counted, and the paid version of the app can be used for 24 months (720 days) with a 2 year pass.
4)Upon purchase, the app will be converted to the paid version, and the app (APK file) can be registered and released on the Play Store/App Store.
5) If you apply for an upload ticket (Play Store, App Store) that you received with your package, we will launch the app on the store for you.
*Go to Manager → Manager Version → Production History menu, select [Apply for Play Store Upload], [App Store Upload Request] in the Market Registration field.
Please fill out the form according to the application form and apply for upload before it gets delivered to Swing2App. (Please apply for upload after payment)
☞ [View Play Store Upload Manual]
*The Play Store can be registered directly by the user, the App Store can only upload Agency.
1)We offer app storage – 500MB for your package.
When the capacity is exceeded, the app will be suspended regardless of the remaining days of use, so always check your usage.
Please purchase additional product before the capacity is exceeded or secure the capacity in Service Management → Resource Management.
2) If you do not purchase the ticket again after using, the paid version will be terminated.
Closing the paid version does not delete any apps you have created in Swing2App or any apps published in the Store.
However, when the app runs, if ‘expiration date has expired’ message pop-up, the app will automatically shut down. Therefore, there is a limit to usage.
When the user pays the pass again, it is automatically restored and the app can be used normally.
3)You will be notified 7 days before about the expiration date by e-mail and text message from the user.
The mail will be sent to the e-mail subscribed to Swing2App, and since the phone number is not registered separately, a text message cannot be send.
4)The user must purchase the ticket again before the expiration date to extend the subscription.
(Because it is not an automatic payment, please check the date of payment correctly)
5) You can use the free version of the app again for a fee.
Please create a new version by selecting the App Creation Request button on the Maker(V2) page.
Then the app is rebuilt and available as a free version. (Paid version app released on the store is not available)
6) One voucher applies to one app.
In other words, if you want to apply the voucher to three apps, you must purchase the voucher separately for each app.
5. Refund Information
1) Unused tickets are 100% refundable.
*However, if the number of days used is deducted, a refund is not possible and the remaining days are not refundable.
2)You cannot suspend the use of the paid ticket for a while or suspend the use date.
3)The Play Store and App Store upload ticket provided with the refund of the discount package are not refundable.
4)Payment – Apply by pressing the Refund button in Payment Status.
5) If you request a refund after 30 days of purchase with a credit card or electronic payment (unused pass), the refund will be made out of 10% of the card fee.
6) If the card does not automatically refund, we will deposit it. Please provide your account number, bank name and depositor’s name.
7) Please check the swing2app refund policy.
[Use Policy-Refund Policy] https://support.swing2app.com/user-protocol/
[Chapter 2. Use of Service] Article 10 (Rules for Refunds and Tickets)