★ What is a bulletin board administrator?
Rather than operating the app as a whole, it allows you to manage a specific bulletin board, so you can select a specific member on the bulletin board and set it as an administrator.
If you are set as a board administrator, you have the right to delete a post written by another user or pin them.
In this manual, we will guide you on how to set the board administrator and how to apply the administrator through the app launch screen.
1. Bulletin Board Management-Administrator Settings
- Go to Manager and select Services. From the drop-down list select Bulletin Board.
- If you need to create a new board on the board management page, click on Create Bulletin Board button. If a bulletin board is created, click the Settings button on the bulletin board.
- Select Administrators tab on Bulletin Board and features settings. Click on Administrator Settings.
*Please refer to the post on how to set the new alarm
☞ [View detailed alarm settings posting]
- Select the Administrator Settings from the Administrator tab.
- The Member Group window will be opened. Choose which members to apply as managers from all the members of the app.
- Click on Okay.
- Finally, press the Save button.
*Note: Only the selected bulletin board has administrator privileges. (This is not to be applied to all the board) If you want to manage all the bulletin boards, you’ll need to go into all the bulletin board settings applied to the app, select the member, and save them.
This completes the board administrator setup.
The Bulletin Board Manager may have multiple members. (There is no limit)
And the administrator settings are automatically reflected in the app, so when you run the app, it is reflected!
When running the app, you must be logged in with an account that has been designated as an administrator.
2. App Launch screen
Log in to the admin account from the app. Please go to the bulletin board designated as an administrator.
In posts written by other users, you can check the [Delete, Pin this post, Share] menu by selecting the three dots at the top.
In the bulletin board applied as an administrator, you can delete a post registered by another user or pin them.
▶ What happens if I’m not a bulletin board administrator?
If you are not a general user or a bulletin board administrator, you can only check the Report and Share menu.
The bulletin board manager is used to give the administrator permission only to a specific bulletin board.
Administrators who manage the entire app works differently than the secondary administrator, please refer to the use.
If you want to have an app administrator, please apply as a secondary administrator.