App store upload is where you can upload apps on the app store.
After creating the app, please purchase the Swing2App paid app voucher, upload the ticket, and fill the application form to upload your app to the store.
First, you have to Purchase Paid app voucher & store upload ticket (Only paid app users can buy upload ticket)
- Go to Manager.
- Select Manage Version.
- Click Production History.
- Click on App Store Upload Application.
pop up window will appear, click on ‘OK’, it will direct you to the ‘Payment’ Page where you can purchase paid version voucher and Play store upload ticket.
Now that you are using the paid version, you can fill the application form to request store upload.
Manager -> Manage Version -> Production History -> Click on [App Store Upload Application]
An application form window will pop up, fill that form to submit the App store upload request.
For Detailed Guidelines To Fill The Form Visit: [Go to Detailed Tutorial]
The app can be registered on Store on behalf of Swing2App using developer account, or you can create your own Apple Developer account, please choose one from 2 methods.
After filling the form, please agree to the app store registration policy, and click on [Sign up] button to request store upload.
1. To register on App Store, you must have Apple developer account, to register visit Developer Console site.
2. When an app store upload request is received, a representative from the Swing2App market upload support team will check and register the app on the app store.
3. App Store review takes about 1-2 weeks, we’ll inform you via mail when it’s done.