Free Commercial Version is a service that allows you to release a free version of the app on the Play Store Market without paying a swing2app paid ticket. Also, Swing2App will have its ads in the app.
After completing app Production, follow these steps to apply for the Free commercial version of your app.
- Go to Manager.
- Select Manage Version.
- Click Production History. Click on the Free ad version.
Application form window will pop up, fill that form to register your app as a free commercial version app.
For Detailed Guidelines to Fill Form Visit: [Go to Detailed Tutorial]
1. The app will be reviewed and approved by Swing2App.
2. When the approval is completed, the status changes to [Free Commercial Version in use] in the app production history.
3. You will receive a completed commercial version of your app through your email, install the APK file sent by mail and the process is completed.
1. The free commercial version of the app is available only on the Android store, App store is not available.
2. You can release a free version of the app on the Play Store without paying a swing2app paid ticket.
3. Swing2App will have its ads in the app.
4. You cannot apply for apps created with WebView or Push version. (Applicable only for general prototypes such as slides, tops, and footers)