Google Play store upload is where you can register your app on the Google Play store.
After creating the app, please purchase a Swing2App paid app voucher, upload the ticket, and fill the application form to upload your app to the store.
First, you have to Purchase Paid app voucher & store upload ticket (Only paid app users can buy upload ticket)
- Go to Manager.
- Select Manage Version.
- Click Production History.
- Click on Google Play Store Upload Application.
pop up window will appear, click on ‘OK‘, it will direct you to the ‘Payment‘ Page where you can purchase paid version voucher and Play store upload ticket.
Now that you are using the paid version, you can fill the application form to request store upload.
Manager -> Manage Version -> Production History -> Click on Play Store Upload Application
An application form window will pop up, fill that form to submit the Play store upload request.
For Detailed Guidelines to Fill the Form Visit: [Go to Detailed Tutorial]
The app can be registered on the store on behalf of Swing2app using developer account, or you can create your Developer account, please choose one from 2 methods.
After filling the form, click on [Sign up] button to request store upload.
1. To register on Play Store, you must have a Google developer account, to register visit Developer Console site.
2. The Play Store has a review time to check the app, thus the app will not be launched immediately after requesting upload.
3. There is a minimum screening period of 1-3 days, so once it’s complete we’ll let you know via mail.