Batch Board is a function not only to register a single bulletin board, but it also allows you to register posts on multiple bulletin boards of your choice.
In other words, if you want to post the same post on multiple bulletin boards, you can register them all at once by using the Batch Board.
1. Move the Bulk registration bulletin board
- Go to Manager.
- Select Posts.
- Click on Batch Board from the list.
Batch Board is the default board provided by Swing2App. Therefore, you do not need to add a separate post-management menu, go to the bulk registration bulletin board and work.
2. Create a Bulk registration bulletin board
When you click on Batch Board, then Bulk Registration Board page will open.
- Please enter a post first.
- Click on Select a Bulletin Board button at the bottom to select the board to share the post.
- When you are done selecting the board to share, press the Register button to complete.
▶ Select board to share
- Click on the Bulletin Board button.
- The Bulletin board list window will open. Select a board to share in the board list and click Add.
- When the bulletin boards are added, press the Settings button.
- When you return to the original bulletin board page, click the Register button to complete. By writing a single post like this, you can register posts on the board you want.
3. Check shared board
Make sure that the posts you wrote on the bulk registration board are well registered.
This is the article registered on the bulletin board.
A post titled “Swing2App bulk registration board new release” has been written.
You can also check that the “Swing2App Collective Registration Board New Release!!” post is also registered in the Notice Board
▶ Free Board
Also, you can confirm that the “Swing2App Collective Registration Board New Release!!” post has been registered in Free Board.
This bulk registration board allows you to register posts in bulk on the bulletin board you want at a time when you need to post the same post on multiple bulletin boards.
** Bulk registration bulletin board can be used in the Swing2App homepage (pc web, mobile) post-management.
Writing a bulletin board post directly from the app does not apply, please use it from the homepage to apply this function.