1. The free commercial version of the app can be used after approval is completed through the swing2app internal review. (You can’t use it just by applying)
2. The approved free commercial version of the app is exposed to the swing store.
*The Swing Store will open soon, and it’s a swing2app store platform.
Like a portfolio, users’ apps are exposed and can be previewed or shared.
Store impressions are required, not optional.
3. Based on the app application, if there is a policy violation, Swing2App will not approve the app.
1) Apps that contain or promote pornography such as online casinos, sports betting, gambling games, micro-payments etc.
2) Apps with insufficient functionality or design (apps with poor image quality, such as icons, or without content)
3) Apps created only with the basic settings in Swing2App.
4)If there is no text content on the bulletin board and post.
4. In addition, app that is deemed inappropriate content by Swing2App operation team rejects approval.
5. This application is a form to check whether the app produced by the free commercial version is suitable.
Approval does not mean you are registered in the store.
*The free commercial version of the app must be uploaded directly to the Play Store by the user. * App Store is not used (upload agencies are only available for paid apps)
6. Prototype: Apps created with web view and push style cannot be applied for free commercial version.
7. The free commercial version of the app will have different styles of swing2app self-ads. *Ads are not eliminated by users and are required for free commercial version apps.
8. The service provided to paid users, such as increased app storage and failure response provided is not applicable.
9. You can use the free commercial version to switch to the paid version, you can switch from the paid version to the free commercial version.
BUT paid version and free commercial version do not work together, so delete the existing app and get a new app to run the app normally.
*Please refer to Swing2App Free Commercial FAQ for more details. [View Free Commercial Version FAQ]
10. All ownership and data rights for the Services belong to you.
11. All legal issues related to the operation of the app service created by Swing2App are the responsibility of the app creator, not the developer.
12. Even if the app has been approved, if there is a malicious use during operation, the app will be stopped immediately. (We will periodically filter the app)
13. The source and program rights for the program are all located at Swings2App, Inc., the swing2app operator.
14. Swing2APp is not responsible for any sanctions or damages caused by distribution (publishing) services, such as Google Play Store or App Store.
15. APP for internal use of closed environment is not approved.
16. You can use the marketing information for free commercial version in Swing2App.
17. If you link to a homepage or app created by another service other than swing2app, it will not be approved. *If you put a web link on your home screen or external links that are not related to your app are added to the menu, you’ll be eligible for a reason.
18. It is not approved if the design of the app is incomplete or if the usage of the Swing2App is low due to its simple function.
19. Swing2App free commercial version of the app is inserted in the bulletin board and posts. Therefore, please create a bulletin board when creating an app, and enter the contents in the post.
20. When filling out the free commercial version application, please take a screenshot image and upload the screenshot.
21. The free commercial version app cannot apply for pay app, which is a swing store payment module. (Pay app application is only available for paid version app)